In grass subsoiling the compaction starts at the surface and builds progressively deeper. This will cause poorer water transfer, more anaerobic activity and shallower rooting – less grass, less palatable grass, water logging of the surface and the land can become unusable by livestock and machinery.
The new grass leg developed by Erth Engineering sets new standards of performance. This is not an arable leg slimmed down, or a smaller foot – it does not stagger the legs to overcome the failings in design – this is the standard that just keeps on giving. By placing the legs in a line the lift is maximised and can be controlled more by adjusting the toplink. A 3-leg Panbuster often out performs 4-leg alternatives with stagger. As the point wears, lift and penetration can be helped by shortening the toplink – the wear logistics are enhanced.
Every soil has different characteristics and behaves differently with varying moisture, however the wave action generated by panbusting levers open cracks maximising the cracks generated in the top zone and works on all soil types and conditions.
This is not arable subsoiling – there is little point in high shatter at depth but low shatter at the surface. This is grass subsoiling—high shatter near the surface reversing the compaction.
Top of the range machines use an accumulator each side of the reset rams. All X machines are fitted with auto reset and with a constant pressure disk which provides consistent depth of cut throughout the depth range.
Simple disk system and same format and spacing between disk, leg and roller. Simple 300 by 100 frame with indispension-type rubber mounted disk and single bolt depth adjustment.
Same disk system as the Compact / Eco and same format and space between disk, leg and roller. Different leg numbers in the same frame as standard.
The auto-reset system on the Erth Engineering Panbuster is the best auto reset on the market
with the best protection.
The higher the lift the higher
Reduced stress on machine
and brings up less stones.
- Sprung loaded disks cut a neat slot through the sod.
- Low lift point lifts the soil structure evenly across the profile giving good lift with minimal soil disruption.
- Hydraulic auto-reset for reliable performance and maximum output. Allows break-back pressure to be varied to suit conditions.
- Rubber mounted main pivot (patent pending) allows the leg to oscillate sideways round obstacles increasing protection further.
- Reset trips up and back to minimise stress and prevent stones rising to the surface.
- Smooth roller c/w hydraulic depth adjustment levels the surface and closes the slot for a perfect finish. Also gives positive depth control and improved traction.
- Soft Drive on Rear Roller
- Steel Toothed Packer
- Grass Skid System
- Various Leg Options – inc. mole plough legs
- Adaption for Umbilical Manure Systems
- Long Legs
- Arable Legs
- Galvanised Frame
|3 Leg Compact/Eco||4 Leg X||5 Leg X||3/4 Leg Shearbolt||3/4/5 Leg Shearbolt|